THE INNER GAME OF WINNING –
For athletes, performers, sporting teams, and coaches
As I'm sure you know there’s much more to winning than developing the physical skills. Having a success mindset is crucial. In fact without it, an individual athlete, performer or team will never reach their true potential.
Over the past 15 years I’ve had the pleasure of supporting numerous individual athletes, performers and sporting teams to achieve goals they’d previously thought of as pure fantasy.
The coaches and families of those clients all refer to me as their “secret weapon.”
I’ve developed a five part strategy that once we’ve cleaned out all their limiting beliefs (and believe me EVERYONE has them) has produced a 100% success rate. You read correctly.
Everyone that has implemented the skills I’ve taught them has produced extraordinary results.
- An U22 Women’s Basketball Team who were coming 5th half way through the competition went on to win every game as well as the State Championship in extra time.
- A full time ballet student riddled with anxiety about her call-backs, being accepted into both the Royal Ballet School & English National Ballet.
- A swimmer after only two sessions headed to a state championship and entered 8 events. Implementing the skills I’d taught her she came home with 8 gold medals, 6 personal bests and shaved 6 seconds off her 200 meters individual medley.
- A dancer returning from overseas injured disheartened and about to give up, landing numerous roles in major musicals.
- A basketball player who fell and broke her arm in 3 places was told she’d probably never play again. After working with me she was back on the court 3 months later.
- An opera singer unsuccessfully auditioning for companies, now singing as the lead soprano in opera companies all over Europe.
- A Varsity Men’s Basketball Team who’d lost their star players because they’d graduated, lacked self belief and were losing consistently.
Here’s what Brad Dalton Dual Basketball Olympian had to say about working with me:
“Kathryn has worked with my teams on goals and confidence. I had an extremely successful season when she helped my U22 women’s team win the State Championship, so I decided to call on her to help my Saint Augustine’s Varsity team who were struggling with lack of belief. We went on to win the remainder of games that season including the conference final by thirty points over a team that had beaten us both times during the regular season. The boys hardly missed a shot in the opening period and gave their opposition little chance of success.”
So if you’re interested in producing those type of results... let's have a conversation today to discuss your needs.
Thinking Of Engaging Kathryn For Your Team Or Event?
Please schedule a complimentary confidential and obligation free Zoom Call with Kathryn to discuss your specific needs.